Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Indulging

I made the trip up to Mooresville last week in search of new jeans for Blake, but came home with these.





Ulta was having a buy 2 get one free sale, yay! I am uber ticklish on my feet and the thought of someone scrubbin on them skeeves me out, so pedicures aren't something I can handle. I still like my feet to look nice and have pretty piggies though. I chose to use the one pictured left (Strawberry Margarita) first and love it!

About the pants....Turns out Old Navy (who we've had the most luck with thus far) doesn't make 14 Slims. Darn It! Saturday while Sam took the kids out I went to Birkdale and found some at the Gap. They turned out to be about 6 inches too long. And of course they didn't have any 12 Slims to try. Arggg, I wish sizes ran more consistent. So, I'm still searching for some pants for my poor boy.

At least I can hit the mall with soft, yummy smelling hands and bright cheery toes!

No comments: