Friday, May 16, 2008

From Lowe's Motor Speedway






"Jack Sprague and the American Commercial Lines Chevrolet Silverado completed the top five in the sole round of practice prior to the race, which will be event No. 6 on the NCTS schedule." - TruckSeries.com

Looks like Mr Sprague has been given a good truck! Ray called this morning to see if I saw Sam on tv, but I'd missed it. I'm glad Ray saw him though. That's pretty cool right there! Qualifying on SPEED at 3:35pm ET. I'll post more updates when they are available.

***UPDATE*** It's raining here in Huntersville and the weather usually travels East toward Concord from here! Hope it doesn't affect tonight's events!

***UPDATE*** KHI currently sit in the 2nd and 3rd qualifying spots. Will they get bumped? Stay tuned!

***UPDATE*** They held on to their spots! Jack will be starting right behind Kyle. It's ON Becky! =) The rain was short lived and I promised Emily I'd take her to the pool after qualifying, so I'm out for awhile.

***UPDATE*** So, it's underway. Jack's trying to fight off the other trucks, but they are coming on strong. I heard earlier that his best finish here at Lowe's is 26th, ouch!

***UPDATE*** Are y'all watching this? How 'bout them apples? That was not intentional, but I sure hope Hornaday has an apology. Let's see if Jack can make it back through the field, again. Follow Kyle, follow Kyle, follow Kyle....

***UPDATE*** Man truck racing is exciting! That was an awfully good truck to finsih 14th, but that's racin'. It's past my bedtime, so goodnight all.

2 comments:

Becky ♥ said...

What a race huh?? I'm bummed that Rowdy's night was ended early, but I'm glad Crafton finally got a win..it's about time!

Have fun at the All Star race tomorrow :)

Becky ♥ said...

Uhhhh I mean, the All Star race TONIGHT lol :)