Friday, February 8, 2008

Living The Dream

Sunday the kids and I went out to the shop to help Sam out a bit. While I was working in the office Sam came and asked for the camera. I had to run out to the car to get it and when I came back, this is what I found.








It's surreal. One moment it just feels like getting ready for any other race. Then it hits you. These are Craftsman Trucks! And that motor is going to power a truck around Daytona Speedway! And how many kids can watch the race next week and say "Hey, I put the decals on that truck" or "my dad runs that team"? Wow, this is really the big time!

It's been a huge struggle to get here and alot of sacrifices have been made. I'm sure there are more to come, but WE DID IT! We are living the dream!

God is good! Please keep us in your prayers as we keep you in ours!

4 comments:

Thompson Family said...

We are soooo proud of you guys!! Heather you kept telling me, big risks have big rewards... we want nothing but HUGE rewards for you guys. You deserve it!! Love you guys :-)

Becky ♥ said...

Awww that is so sweet. This post made me tear up a bit.. You guys are such an inspiration to me! To see you all out there, doing well, and really living the dream, brings so much happiness to me. You guys are what life is all about! I'm so glad to know ya'll! Love all of you!!

The Clark Family said...

I just love to read your post!! Cause we know of the struggles & sacrafices that you guys made to get there! Moving a family away from home it a big move! But it was a move for the better!
We are so glad that you guys are having the time of your lives but we really miss you guys lots here!!
Carissa asks about Blake & Emily on a daily basis so you guys are thought about often!! We might just have to talk Kriss into going on vacation this summer to come see you!!
Miss you like crazy!! Love ya from all of us stick in Yakima

Grandpa Larry said...

that is a touching comment you added to the pictures. It is so awsome to see and hear you LOVE it so much there. We miss you here and we will see you in August