Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's all good!

The kiddos are both feeling better and in school this week, thank goodness!

Monday Blake saw the orthopedist again. The x-ray shows calcification around three sides of the broken bone, so he was able to get the fracture brace off! His little arm is so skinny you can feel lumps where it's calcified. Weird, but the doctor says it will go away within 6 months to a year (when the bone is actually healed together). He doesn't think you'll even be able to tell the bone was ever broken years from now!

So far we are riding this storm out just fine. It's windy and rainy occassionaly, but nothing major. I took a picture at about 1:30 when the storm was coming in, but I can't find that dang USB cable again. Anyway, there was a distinct line of darkness across the sky, pretty cool. I'll post it when I can.

The kiddos are hungry, so I'm going to go feed them, but wanted to let you know it's all good here!

1 comment:

Grandpa Larry said...

Keep up this Blog it really is a neat link with all of you way back in NC. I can't wait for the rac season to start. Do you have a list of the races yet?