Monday, February 11, 2008

"It Don't Get No Better Than This"




Way to go Jr!

Blake of course now wants to change his number to 88 and paint his car metalic green, white, flat black, and just a strip of silver, lol!


Sam left this morning and is all signed and settled in at Daytona. He fired the truck up at the shop Sunday when the kids and I were there and now I'm itchin' to go to the race. What is it about that sound, smell and feel? It's about an 8 hour drive to Daytona from here. How can we not go when it's that close? Would I be a horrible mother if I pulled the kids out of school for NASCAR? For some reason I don't think I'd be the first. Hmmmmmmmm....

3 comments:

Thompson Family said...

You would be a horrible mother if you didn't go! At least thats my take on it. Pack the bags, load up the kiddos and Daytona here you come!

Becky ♥ said...

I say you definitely go!! In Blake's eyes, you would be the coolest mom ever! What an experience that would be for ya'll. I say GOOO :)

Anonymous said...

You have to go!!!!!
Spencer would love the pictures!
School really????? Just add school into the day... How many miles is it to get to the racetrack and home?.... how much faster is Jr going than Gordon! See easy!!!!
Love Ya
Kerri