Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Carolina Mornings

One of my favorite things here are the amazing sunrises. I had kind of forgotten about them until daylight savings got us waking up before the sun again. It's like this beautiful picture painted across the sky, just to bring a smile to my face and a peaceful happy start to my day. Here are a few pictures I've taken.







It's like this every morning, with the exception of a rare cloud cover. Every time I see it, it stirs something inside me. I hope I never get used to it and always remain thankful for it.

Blake said last week that he'd like to go see the sun rise up out of the ocean. What an amazing thing for him to want to do! We will definitely have to make that wish come true!

1 comment:

Becky ♥ said...

Beautiful! Thanks for posting these, I love it there :)