Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hi Yall

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Things have been CRAZY busy around here. My parents came in on the 23rd and were here until the 3rd. I'll post more on their visit soon. As of the 31st, we are officially homeowners in NC! I can't even begin to tell you how fabulous it is to have our own place. I went back to the apartment to grab a few more things yesterday and couldn't wait to get out of there. I don't know how I lasted a year in that place. All is well now. We are living in a dream home, Sam's got a dream job, life is good. I have tons of things to do, but wanted to let everyone know we're okay. I promise to post more details soon. Love you all!

3 comments:

Becca said...

I'm so glad to know you have a blog! We'd love to come over on Sunday. What can I bring?

Thompson Family said...

I hope all the moving stuff is going nice and smooth. I'm sure you are loving setting up your new home! Can't wait to see pics and hear all the fun stories.

We miss you guys :-)

Anonymous said...

It's great to hear from you! I bet your all smiles these days with the big move. Are the kids in school yet? Can't wait to see the new home and come out to see it live!!
say Hi to everyone and take care of yourself
Grandpa Larry