Friday, June 13, 2008

CCKMA




I had found this top and sent it to a friend fighting the battle. In small print it says Cancer Can Kiss My A**! I'm thrilled to report that she has undergone a transplant and is finally recovering at home after being gone since March!

In other good news, my dear MIL is finished with all of her treatments too!

And finally, our other friend underwent surgery and is doing well too.

Connie, Madge, and Susie: I love you all and am so proud of what strong, brave women you are. Here's to life-long remissions! Here are some virtual t-shirts for you all.




To all my friends and family who I sent prayer requests for these women to, thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the support! I just love my tank. Your so thoughtful.
I am so glad to hear Madge and Susie are doing well. It has been a long road for all of us but, strong women prevail and fight on!
I am enjoying being home so much.
My energy is still on the low side but, it will take some time.
Don & I are so proud and happy for Sam and his achievement. Loved the pic of the crew you posted!
We will continue to cheer #2 on!
I hope everything else is going well for you. I hope that we get to come that direction next year and visit you!
Thanks for all your support! It has meant so much to me!
Hugs
Connie

Anonymous said...

Praise God for all he does! That is so awesome that all 3 are doing so well. The pics are awesome again and what a view you got to see.
Thanks again to all of you for the Fathers Day card,I'm keeping every one of them
Love to you all
Grandpa Larry