Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Monday was opening night for HYAA baseball. Despite only getting in 3 practices, the Alabama Roll Tide pulled off a 3-2 victory! Blake was feeling pretty good about it. There are some great ball players in this league. I'm not sure what the age range is, but there were kids taller than me! It was a frigid 50 degrees so parents were all bundled and lots of coffee and hot chocolate was sold.

Today is gorgeous (upper 60's I'd say) and no sight of rain, so they should get their practice in tonight. Next game is scheduled for Saturday.



1 comment:

The Clark Family said...

Yes Carissa is growing like a weed she is 5 foot 1 inches!!! She isn't little anymore that is for sure! I can't believe that she is 9 already! Where the heck does the time go? I was told at the Races by grandpa Ray (your Ray) that I have been slacking on my blog I had no idea that he gets on here! So I figured I had to get my butt in gear & update something Im really bad at doing!! Take care! I'm glad that you guys are having the time of your lives there but we really miss you at home!