Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year!

Ya, a week late, I know. Work was crazy busy the last month and I feel like my days all ran together. I finally had a few days of and regrouped myself. Oye.

Hope the holidays were great for you all. I had to work the night before and the day after Christmas, but we enjoyed Christmas day with the kids. Our friend Larry Pryor joined us for a rousing game of Life.

I also had to work New Year's Eve and New Year day. The kids had mentioned how much they enjoyed last year, so I managed to pull together some goodies for them to open through the night. Before I left for work I put out a spread of finger foods to feast on. I was dejected to be away from them, but was glad I pulled off the goodie bags so they had something to do. When I got home my heart san when they told me they opened the bags, but saves all the activities to do with me. Sweet little monkeys! So we popped the poppers and lit the sparklers, and toasted with sparkling cider!








3 comments:

Becky ♥ said...

It looks like you all had a great time. You are such a good mom Heather!! :)

JT and Nellie said...

What sweet kids to wait for you to get home.I have no idea where you find the time to get everything done. We missed you guys. Lets get together soon.

Anonymous said...

Those kids love you and Sam soooo much. It makes my insidees get all warm and fuzzy
LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Grandpa