Monday, December 8, 2008

Going Once, Going Twice, Sold!

Last week we got a flyer about an auction taking place in our neighborhood for model home furniture. I went to check it out, but it ended up being postponed. I got the company's web address though and found out that they had two other auctions going on in the area. I had to work Saturday morning, but Sam went and found some great things. By the time I got there it was almost over, but it was a laid back and fun event, not to mention a very inexpensive way to get some furniture! We are now the proud owners of these beautiful tables,


and these chairs,

as well as a mattress set for the guest bedroom.
We're looking forward to Saturday, to attend the rescheduled auction in our neighborhood. Hopefully we can pick up some more bargains!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Hey Heather,
What's website. I wish me and Loren had some extra money cause there was some stuff I would have loved. Some day though...wish I could have seen you. Are you going to the Christmas Party on Saturday Night at Shanes?

Heather said...

I'm emailing you Becca!