Sunday, August 26, 2007

We made it!

Saturday evening we rolled into Mooresville, NC. It is beautiful! Whoever I heard claim that they don't have mountains back here is crazy. The Smokey Mts are amazing! We didn't get around much last night, but we're all pleased with the area so far. Blake was bouncing off the walls with excitement from seeing haulers and shops around. This is heaven for that kid I tell ya! We're staying in a hotel and browsing over a stack of home/apartment books. Today we've got to get some laundry done and we're going to drive around to check some areas out. We've been invited out by a couple people back here, but really need to focus on getting our lives together. I forgot to keep a USB cable out so I can't add any pics yet, but I will as soon as I can.

No comments: